Having my brothers and sister’s wedding organized, gives me some idea to share about organizing your wedding. It’s always good if you have sometime to planned it, because your success event is a well planned processes.
1. Set the budget, timeline and to do list
2. Set the size of the wedding, venues and setting date
3. Start planning the wedding theme and the invitations
4. Contact the wedding organizer, if required
5. Decide the wedding dress and accessories
6. Set the photos, videos and music
7. Caterer and souvenirs
8. Transportation facilities
Basically, you don’ t need to work alone, you may involve family and friends or a wedding planner to help you.
Make sure you have all the ckecklist while planning your big day…
Simplicity, planning your wedding is a big task but fun. As long as you are pin it down and keep track on details than you’ll have fun with it.